2010 Mazda CX-7 Consumer Review: Excellent vehicle

2010 Mazda CX-7 - Consumer Review

Excellent vehicle
By Chris B on

2010 Mazda CX-7 s Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is a very nice vehicle with plenty of features and style. The turbo engine is smooth with very minimal turbo lag - if any at all. I did, however, expect the car to have more power with the 244 hp. I kind of wish they just made this with a 6 cylinder and ditched the turbo. The MPG would be the same probably. The AWD system seems to work, although I can better gauge that in the coming Maine winter months. The handling is excellent for a vehicle of this size - much like my 2007 Mazda 6 that I traded in for this vehicle.

Blind Spot Monitoring - very cool. Heated leather seats. Bluetooth - very handy. Information display - no new car should be without one. Sex appeal and styling. MPG okay if you don't beat it up, best I've done is 24 mpg on one trip with cruise set at 65.

1) Sunglass holder please - there's room for one right next to the moonroof controls. 2) bring back the ambient lighting. my gf's 2010 mazda 3 has awesome blue ambient interior lighting and her car cost 13,000 less than this CX-7. 3) Make the rear window a hatch.