2012 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Review: 2011 Lincoln MKZ

2012 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

2011 Lincoln MKZ
By jbradsh1 on

2012 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I test drove the Ford Fusion and the Mercury Milan and then drove the MKZ. What a difference! The Lincoln has a larger 3.5 L V-6 so it has more power. It is VERY QUIET unlike the Ford and Mercury. It's steering is perfectly smooth and doesn't want to jump back to straight and level after a turn. All the controls are Lincoln smooth so it's a real pleasure to drive this car. I drove the hybrid MKZ but it's ride was much firmer, too firm actually, it was a deal breaker for me. My MKZ was the base model which is so well equipped I didn't need any other options at all. The Lincoln dealer gave me $4K off the sticker price so at $31.5K it's a real bargain in my opinion. I love it.

quiet, smooth ride, smooth driving experience that is, all the controls work very smoothly, very comfortable seats, great visibility, 23+ mpg over 15K miles of 1/2 and 1/2 city/highway, 100% reliability so far, great a/c and stereo.