I just bought the Lexus RX330 2004 yesterday, so far no complaints. Whom ever was the previous owner took immense care to keep it nice. The whole vehicle still looks & runs like new. It being a 2004 it only has 89k + miles on it, and it's just been very nice. Now with that in mind of course, I have read reviews, and such people saying that when it gets around the 90k mark things start going wrong with it, so I have a full 2 year coverage for just about anything that goes wrong with it. But for right now it's been a great 2 days so far. I'm on the hunt now to see about getting the onboard GPS updated on it, we'll see what happens.
Fav features? Hmm, well I'd say at the top, just that it's one of the top of the line cars in the same class as a Caddy.
But I think at the moment I'd just say the comfort of the seats themselves.
1)Put side mirror remotes on door handle
2) )Input ports for i products, & mp3/4's
3) Door frames just a tad higher in total length, not from ground but from top of frame to bottom of frame.
4) Seats could stand to be designed so they can go really low to floor for more head room
5) Needs better reverse lighting can't see anything after dark.
6) Don't have word panic written the fob button that locks the doors, makes it confusing
7) Cup holder shouldn't have a cover over it, and it needs some redesigning too cause you can't fit 2 cups in there if either one has a handle
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.