Great all-around vehicle for Colorado!
By Kevin on
2000 Lexus LX 470 4dr SUV AWD
Driving across the country at least once a year with our two yellow labs, we have found the LX 470 to be a very comfortable, safe, and all-around great vehicle! Driving up Hwy 1 in CA was a blast, and I never have a problem getting around in some of the incredible snows we have here in Colorado - I've pulled out numerous vehicles out of being stuck in ditches, etc., and even pulled an Nissan Xterra up a hill by my house from a standstill 1/3rd of the way up where a lot of people just park their cars at the bottom and hike their way up - ALL included in this display were VERY impressed - I've even noticed a few of my neighbors (3 now) have gotten one since!
Favorite Features
Torque, handling (ability to alter ride suspension for diff. conditions), VERY quiet (Even at hwy. speeds), and lifting / lowering of height is by far my mother-in-law's ;^)
Suggested Improvements
Window controls for ALL windows on the passenger (and driver's) side - I don't like having to raise / lower other windows while I should be attentive to my driving - especially while the passenger would be able to do it. (Again, traveling frequently with two labradors), this would help A LOT!!!