Wonderful 2010 RRS has crown waiting
By RRS10owner on
2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.0L 8cyl 6A)
I've owned my 2010 RRS HSE Lux for about a week now. I'm impressed. It's Santorini Black with the Black extended leather package, 20" alloys, HD/Sat. I've owned many luxury SUVs but this one is special. I visited my dealer with the intent of picking up a 2009 full sized RR SC but after seeing the improvements to the Sport, especially the 2010 interior and the new engines, I was sold. Even talked myself out of the SC unit since the 375HP standard Jaguar based engine is fabulous. What an amazing vehicle, 500 miles to date and since reliability is always a question for these vehicles I should report that mine is perfect so far. Please be as reliable as my BMW/Mercedes and you will be king.
Favorite Features
Wonderful interior with Lux/Ext, very comfortable, quiet, high stance, great engine, brakes, bi-Xenon lights, cameras. The Nav, Stereo and technology is very good - no iPhone charging issues, as reported by others. USB interface is smart vs CD. Lastly, 4x4 modes and low range - yes, I will use it.
Suggested Improvements
Front heated screen needs a rethink. Elements cause light diffraction especially at dawn/dusk with oncoming headlights/brake lights. Seems to effect my wife more. Rear space may direct you to full size RR. Economy, but no worse than my X5. Some body roll but I'll take the compromise for comfort.