Used 2007 Jeep Liberty Limited Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Liberty model:

whats going on with my car!? please help
By mcvallee91

2007 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned my 2007 Jeep Liberty Sport 4dr rwd for six months now, previously was used as lease and rental vehicle. since purchasing the vehicle, I have replaced the brake light housing, front right window, and motor and regulator to front driver side window. Just this evening my vehicle stalled on me. It is an automatic vehicle and I always change the oil just shy of 3,000 miles using mid grade oil. Anyone having similar problems? why is my car stalling?

I hold a record!
By libertysux

2007 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Liberty in 2007, and I currently hold the record at the dealership....14 times to fix the windows. The warranty covered the first 6 times or so, but when it expired I have to pay a "$100.00 for mfg ins.", then a year later I was told the Mfg will fix the windows until 2014. YAY? Six weeks ago I have all 4 windows replaced with "updated" parts meaning metal, well last week I took it in (time # 14) to have the back driver side fixed. My question is does someone have to get hurt before this problem is addressed, does a window have to fall out on the freeway and do damage to another, what, what will it take? Maybe a class action suite? there's a thought. HELP US!!

FYI all 2007 jeep owners...
By fafe013

2007 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

We all know the problems with the windows are terrible. Luckily I recently received a letter in the mail saying the windows will be warrantied for 7 years from the break date! YAY, I got all my money back from the 7 times my 07 jeep liberty has broken. I hate this car so much. It is a nightmare. Water stains the seats, they hold absolutely no value what so ever. NEVER BUY A JEEP! The gas will also break your wallet, I am lucky if I get 5 miles to the gallon. No joke, I work 7 miles from my house and it costs me 10$ a day there and back! AHHH

Brakes N Windows
By hawaiiansnikers

2007 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this Jeep with 17,000 miles. At about 21,000 I had to replace the drivers side brakes. Two months later I had to replace the other side. My window broke when I was driving cross county. OMG the stains on the seats, simply from water?! The worst car I ever owned. I am happy I sold it last week.

Bad Windows
By Florencia

2007 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Don't get me started on the Jeep windows. I'm sick and tired of paying $100.00 each time one of the windows break. We had to replace the windows 6 times since we got the vehicle in 2007. I will never buy Jeep again. I tell everyone I know not to buy Jeep.

None since the windows starting breaking just a couple of months after buying a brand new vehicle for an ungodly amount of money.

I would like a refund please.