2006 Jeep Liberty Consumer Review: Love Love Love this car

2006 Jeep Liberty - Consumer Review

Love Love Love this car
By Nicole on

2006 Jeep Liberty Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Started leasing this car almost 3 years ago, and couldn't be happier with it. Only problem I ever had was the back wiper stopped working twice when I first got the car. I also had to get new brake pads and rotors but that was according to STS so who knows if I actually needed that done. SO much fun to drive, lots of power, love the available 4WD for when it snows. Mileage, of course, could be better. The lease is almost up and my dad is pushing me to get a dodge...I cried all the way home tonight thinking of how much I will miss my Jeep if I go through with the dodge deal :( I would love to have this car forever and ever and ever if I could.

Optional 4WD (I feel very safe), love the power, SO comfortable, very very reliable I feel like it won't let me down. Great sound system considering it's standard. Love the amount of cargo room. Design is top-notch, love the trunk space, I like to just sit in the trunk with the door open.

Better gas mileage. That's it.