2015 Infiniti Q50 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

By Dennis Gray

You will not be disappointed in choosing the Q50

Disappointed
By Frank K.

2015 Infiniti Q50 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased the Q50 over the BMW because I could get a V-6 for the same price as the the BMW 4-Cyl. turbo. Acceleration is fun but the car does not grip the road like a BMW. The handling is squirrelly Also, the Q50 makes a bizarre ping sound when backing out of a parking space. I've brought into the dealer 6 times and they could not fix it. They even replaced the steeiring column. Also, the only place to put your phone is in the center console and the the center console is too small for my iPhone 6+. It's a love / hate relationship with my Q50.

Vroooom!!!
By Schafe

2015 Infiniti Q50 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I'm 5 months in with this car and I love it. Its really fast and I've I've never had a car that handles the road quite like this, smooth as glass. I feel good in it, I look good in it and every other person on the road doesn't have one. My only regret is that I got a 2015 and didn't wait for the 2016 turbo. I can only imagine what 400 HP feels like in the S. Get the premium, this baby boomer loves his music and the Bose stereo system will blow you away.

WORST CAR I HAVE EVER HAD
By nancy

2015 Infiniti Q50 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

This is the worst car I have ever owned --- (and I've owned some real losers!). The apps are extremely slow to load taking almost 5 minutes to load. The monitors often go black and will not come back on until the car is restarted. The cabin space is so very small. The cargo truck is so small, that if you have a bag of groceries, it will squash the items in the bag. The navigation system usually is inaccurate and shuts down within 1/4 mile of what it perceives to be the destination. There are NO safety features (for the price of $50,000) one would have expected at least blind spot warning. The Honda accord at 10,000 - 15,000 less has more features!!!! I would NEVER recommend this vehicle!!!! Additionally the leasing company wanted to charge me $1,000 for excess wear and tear on tires, that had less than 29,000 miles on them. TERRIBLE !!!! Mileage is horrendous barely gets 18 - 21 MPG. NOT happy at all

Great car
By Mr D

2015 Infiniti Q50 Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I purchase my Q I April and love it! Easy to drive but you have watch because it is easy to speed in the car!