Do NOT buy this vehcile
By jostajtf on
2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
BEWARE...do NOT buy a vehicle from Infiniti. They are crooks! I bought a 2013 JX35. Within the 1st 100 miles we noticed the transmission was having problems. Everyone at Infiniti told us that we need to break in the car for 500 miles and that the car has a CVT transmission. Finally we got tired of the transmission continually jerking around and grinding between 10-35 mph and we brought it in. After 9 days in the shop they finally said they need to replace the torque converter. Done. After we picked up the vehicle, the car was doing the same thing as before, yet worse. Back to the dealer, same day. Finally we are told that they need to replace the transmission. Totally unacceptable. Infiniti
By awhicks
on 08/18/13 09:07 AM (PDT)

I am having the same exact issue and have had the exact problems and solutions. I am working to initiate a law suit against Infiniti. This is totally unacceptable.

By hey_koolade
on 10/24/13 22:07 PM (PDT)

I was just wondering once the transmission was fixed, were there any issues? I'm currently in the exact same boat and I'm beyond upset and have filed a claim with consumer affairs. It takes 10 days for the claim to come back with a decision, so not sure the fate of this car. For now, just really wondering if the "new" transmission fixed the issue considering this was supposed to be a "new" car.