2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Consumer Review: I miss my santa fe

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe - Consumer Review

GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L V6 4-speed Automatic)

I miss my santa fe
By johnpa2006 on

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS Fwd 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Built solid, I loved my Santa Fe. engine purred like a kitten from mile zero all the way up to 142000 miles when I traded it in. Bought in 2004, traded in 2008 I still regret trading it in to this day. So many practical use reasons to own a Santa Fe.

Very comfortable ride, bumps in the road, what bumps you dont feel them. Handled a few really bad snow storms and it was only the FWD version, with good tires on it will get traction is most conditions. We could load this truck up with a full days shopping at home depot, and still have room for a ton of groceries that my wife picked up. Comfortable ride, decent handling. always reliable.

Enable the rear fog lights (the red lenses integrated into the rear bumpers) that would make it look pretty cool. Fix that little rubber strip at the leading edge of the hood that I see popping out on every santa fe I see on the road. hahah.