Used 2007 HUMMER H3 SUV Consumer Reviews - 103 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 HUMMER H3 SUV

View reviews for a specific H3 model:

Love my Hummer
By Bob M.

2007 HUMMER H3 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

This is by far my favorite vehicle that I have owned. Its fun to drive, reliable, and comfortable. I've had Elmo off road in the snow, ice, Mud and sand and never had an issue. I'm constantly looking for a reason to take it off road. We've had it down the beach in Corolla Outer Banks to see the Mustangs. Up the mountain to go hunting and shooting. I can't say anything bad at all. I wish they would start making them again!

My Wrangler is getting JEALOUS..!
By C Elliott

2007 HUMMER H3 SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

I really wasn't in the market for another vehicle, but when my wife kept up how she found the "perfect" vehicle for me I went for a look-see. That said, my Wrangler YJ is sitting outside getting jealous, as I haven't driven it since getting my H3. Regardless of others reviews, it is a true "Hummer" tried and true, just in a slightly smaller package. Weighing in at 5,885 lbs it has a very solid drive feel, but is extremely nimble when cornering or having to maneuver through traffic. The exterior draws looks in parking lots and I've had people come up and say, "I didn't know that they still made these?". That's when my pride shows through as I tell them it's a 2007. On the mechanical side the 5 cyl engine coupled with the 5 speed Automatic gives peppy performance for such a heavy vehicle. If it had a larger V6, well that would have been nice, but I've had it on the highway up to 85 without any issue. Mileage is what should be expected for a "tank" of an SUV and I go nearly 410 miles on a 23 gal tank, so 17-18 mpg. With the off road package it has two locked diff settings one 4W Hi / one 4W Lo and take it from me 4W Lo will take you ANYWHERE you dare to go. Approach and side slope angles are better than the Wrangler as it has a lower center of gravity given the short windows. Interior comfort is great with deep, contoured seats in front (mine are charcoal/tan bulletproof cloth) and reasonably deep seats in the rear. Truly, won't use them as "NO KIDS" so they will spend time flipped and folded which is a great little feature giving more room to the cargo area. Overall, I wouldn't trade my H3, unless that is they do start making them here in the USA again.!

my h3
By clyde reed

2007 HUMMER H3 SUV H3X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

i love this car had it 2 years. the one problum is the check engine light comes on alot. always shows as a miss in the engine. first it was a coil. then fuel injectors. then cant figure it out.

Love our Hummer
By WayneTonette McCoy

2007 HUMMER H3 SUV H3X 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 5cyl 5M)

Bought ours a month ago. It's deep maroon and fully loaded. Like the chrome package and stereo system. Day after we got it drove 3200 miles to Florida and back. Our backs and bottoms didn't hurt at all. It drove and handled great. We stopped to eat and a guy came in asking who owned the hummer. Thought oh no-he backed into it. He wanted to tell me how awesome it looked and if he could look in the windows. Took him out and showed it to him. Two others came over to look at it. At drive up window here the young man said, sir love your hummer. Makes you proud to drive. Great ride.

Love it! But lots of mechanical expenses
By shoragirl

I bought my 2007 hummer h3 2 years ago and
I honestly love it, however I have spent $4,000 for a transmission rebuild..shocks..2 radiators..water pump..etc. (it's an automatic)

It is paid for and I'm keeping it because I really love the style and it's a classy off road SUV!! I just wish it was more reliable!!

Leather interior, sunroof, looks rugged but classy

Transmission..Speed