2009 Honda Civic Consumer Review: I LOVE It!!!

2009 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

2009 Honda Civic

LX-S Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

I LOVE It!!!
By Adrian on

2009 Honda Civic LX-S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This car is great. It is my first car and I love it. It looks great and it is actually kinda strong for a 1.8 L engine. Its better than a lot of 2.0 L engines because it preforms better on gas but has as much power as a 2.0 L engine. Its fun to drive and the speedometer is soooooo unique. Everyone that rides in my car loves it. This car is perfect for anyone who doesn't want to spend so much money on gas and perfect for someone that wants a car that's worth your money, not to mention how long this car will last. I JUST LOVE IT.

The speedometer is SO NICE, the interior is black and stylish but u may need to keep a lint roller with u but that's ok with me. Rear lip deck spoiler looks amazing; it's also very responsive on the road! Its great on gas - helps the environment has an i-VTEC engine! :] It's a FAST car! :]

Speakers are a bit soft but its ok with me. Front bumper is really low to the ground. Be CAREFUL of low driveways the bottom bumper will get scratched but its ok cuz u can't see it.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review