2008 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Best choice for $20K!

2008 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Si Coupe (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Best choice for $20K!
By Jamie on

2008 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I've had this car two weeks now and I've put 600 miles on it. I got the Fiji Blue Pearl coupe. This car is really fun to drive. I got 28 mpg on my first tank of gas. I haven't been letting it rev high. I'm really impressed with how the car handles. The build quality is great, as Honda is known for. I've added a few things to this Civic. I put 18" chrome Acura TL wheels on it, HID headlights, and LED taillights. I've had a lot of vehicles. I've had BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, and Acura. With gas prices going higher, and the economy going lower, this is a wise choice if you still want fun and don't want a hybrid.

The design is great. The long doors and short windows add a sporty touch. Factory stereo is the best I've heard in a Honda!

Put leather in it like the EX-L. It could be a little bit quieter. Don't let the lack of leather deter you. You can get Katskinz leather and it is very high quality.