Used 2008 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Great Car
By Adam

2008 Honda Civic Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is a great car. There is nothing to it. Great gas mileage, comfortable, nice interior and exterior, and I love the features, especially the navigation system. Although the windshield wipers don't work well dry, the only other complaint I have is the lack of heated seats.

Navigation

Power seats

Honda Civic EX-L Auto w/ Navi
By Adam

2008 Honda Civic Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is a great car. I am 17 and bought my first car. The two tier dashboard is convenient and the navigation is relatively good. The trunk size is generous given its coupe body structure. Of course the main point is the mpg rating. Even before having broken it in I get a combined 41 mpg (with A/C on the entire time), even though I do a little more highway than city. In addition the seats are comfortable in the back and in the front, even for me (I'm 5'11"). I love the styling, and the air conditioning is good. I even got cold in like 91 degree weather. I shall also admit the windshield wipers to be cool. I haven't found anything bad about this car yet so if anyone does I would like to know.

My favorite features are the navigation, the speedometer, and everything.

None

2008 LX noisy and cramped
By b

2008 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

2dr lx is way too cramped inside. The parking brake handle runs my knee cap raw. I'm 5'9' 170 lbs, a average sized person and I cannot find a comfortable seating position in this car. My legs are very cramped and my arms barely reach the radio controls once I get the proper leg position. The automobile was obliviously designed for smaller stature people. Car is extremely noisy on highway trips. The radio volume must be elevated to drown out the tire noise at highway speeds. Evidently Honda did not invest in soundproofing. Many blind spots, cannot see the front or rear end of the car when attempting to park. My ADVISE Buy a Toyota Corolla

GAS Mileage 30 city 35 Highway

Change the harsh blue color on the dash lights. Move the parking brake handle. Add soundproofing material

Awesome Vehicle
By Linda256

2008 Honda Civic Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I drove a Maxima SE until it was totaled in a crash. I went smaller due to gas mileage. Looked at & considered Scion tC & Subaru Impreza & Accord Coupe. The Civic won on looks, trim level & handling. I definitely made the right decision. I fill up once every other week & absolutely love driving it. There's a couple of blind spots, but once you get used to them, they are not a problem. Stereo system is awesome. This car has exceeded my expectations, especially going from a V6 to a small 4 cyl. I plain old have "fun" driving it. I added the auto-dimming mirror w/compass (dealer installed).

Everything - looks, interior, stereo. I have the black (has dark blue metal- flakes which absolutely sparkle in the sun) with black interior - looks awesome.

Power seats, at least for driver. Lighted vanity mirrors.

Easy Manual Car
By valerie

2008 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The manual transmission on this is easy and fun to drive. Great gas mileage, and comes with a lot of features for an LX. The only thing I'm not used to having from the accord is the remote trunk release and volume controls. Other than that, I'm pleased with the 08 civic coupe. Rides smooth, and has a nice dash design.

The auto lock and auto unlock, surprised that came with an LX, along with the auto volume controls at higher and lower speeds. Huge trunk.

Bigger glove compartment that fits nothing more than manuals. Remote trunk release for LX.