2007 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Like Wine

2007 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Si Coupe (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual w/Summer Tires)

Like Wine
By TankerToad53 on

2007 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe w/Summer Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I purchased my 07 Si Coupe used with 67K miles. on the odometer. This car is an absolute blast to drive. It has been over 20 yrs since I would go out for a drive through the twisties, just for the heck of it. Now, I can't wait for Sunday's to go out on a spirited drive. The engine is now approaching 70K, still rev's solidly to 8K RPM. Gearbox is a dream (except 1st to 2nd, Probably needs this synchro replaced). Suspension is still solid and the car still gets the looks, although I could do without that, specially from the traffic enforcers!

iVTEC, engine sound, snick snick gearbox, handling, engine sound, iVTEC, engine sound, engine sound especially after iVTEC kicks in.

iVTEC should kick in sooner, say at 5,000 RPM. I know Hondata has reflash for the car that does significant improvements in the mid range, why did Honda not offer something half way as part of the standard package.