2007 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
I'm in love!
By badebop on 10/31/06 18:21 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

It happened before I even got out of the dealership for a test drive. Lots of interior space, good visibility all around, striking dash layout, small steering wheel, quiet engine, smooth but firm ride, good acceleration, quiet cruise at 70. I ordered the metallic beige, 17" wheels (which are brown), side spoilers, rear spoiler, trunk spoiler, fog lights, full front "bra" cover, auto/day-nite mirror, leather steering wheel cover. A beautiful car. I easily removed the CIVIC nameplate from the trunk and it looks $10,000 more expensive. It's a head-turner. I even got 8 yr. extended warranty plus interior/exterior/undercarriage protection. Ended up being $8,000 more than base...but worth it

My first Honda
By Ryan on 10/25/06 15:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I recently traded in my 2001 Sebring because I wanted something more reliable and better gas mileage. My brother has an 03' civic and loves it, so I took to 2007 for a test drive and fell in love with it. It has great acceleration for a small car and is fun to drive.

This is a GREAT car.
By 1st Time Honda Buyer on 10/25/06 08:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first Honda. Purchased the '07 Civic EX w/ Navi about 2 weeks ago. Have loved every second I spend behind the wheel. Just took the little 4 cyl into the Blue Ridge mountains, and it performed admirably. The redesign Honda has done on the Civics is beautiful. Plenty of room in the front seats for adults, back seat is fine for kids. The NAVI system is AWESOME! It has already paid for itself! XM sounds great, moon roof works smooth. Steering is precise, braking is tight. Acceleration leaves a bit to be desired, but is compensated for by gas mileage. Golf clubs fit easily in the trunk. I really, really love this car. It's size is perfect and it's fun and easy to drive.

My First Honda
By Sam S. on 10/25/06 08:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This car is worth every penny. I've been driving BMW's for 21 years and love them but I needed a commuter car for work and shopping so I chose the new 07 Civic EX Sedan. It had most of the options I wanted for sub $20k. despite it's soft built quality in comparison to the Solid BMW's, I still think that this car deserves mostly 10's. Again, it's the perfect third car for chores and day to day driving.

Excellent car...
By budhaboy on 10/17/06 06:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a CRV earlier this summer, and was blown away by the quality and performance. When my second car spontaneously combusted, I decided to replace it with a civic. My initial motivation was the gas milage (as it was with the CRV), but I've been truly impressed with the performance (While it isn't as fast as my old turbo beetle, it gets superior gas mileage, and isn't as fear inspiring as the Volvo was when entering the freeway), as well as the ergonomics.

i'm in love
By anu068 on 10/13/06 20:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

i just leased my honda civic, after a couple of months of searching for a car. i had a deposit on a honda fit and was waiting for it to come in, but then decided i didn't want to pay so much money for a car i would drive only on the wknds. i had heard so much about the honda performance and reliability, and i can only say "WOW". i totally love this car. it drives and handles so well, i don't even feel like i'm driving. i've only had it for a few days, but i am so happy with my decision. i'd been driving my mom's ford contour and i don't think i'll ever step foot in it again. the civic LX is a quiet, smooth ride that offers a lot amenities and comforts. i recommend this car to everyone.

Love the Car
By RogerWanMan on 10/08/06 05:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I love my new Civic and the Navigation system is really awesome, it actually has more feautes than the Navigation on my 2006 Honda Odyssey. Only one minor complaint. While driving you can't see the front of the car at all and Im 6'1". Makes it tough parking when I pull into my garage.

Too new to say, but satisfied so far
By DARMAR on 10/03/06 08:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

We traded in my 02 Maxima for this car. We needed less payments and more fuel economy and that's exactly what we got. Does it have the power to blow past people like the maxima, no but it has good pick up and I guess if you wanted to add some mods it would be able to do that. It's fun, very roomy for a sub compact and the side airbags make me feel like my wife is better protected. Good car for the cost, we only have 300 miles on it so reliabbility still stands to be seen but Honda has a good reputation.

My first new car & I love it
By Kmarie on 09/19/06 08:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I just recently purchase my Civic yesterday. I waited a week trying to decide over a Acura RSX or the Scion tC. The RSX insurance was insane since I'm only 20 and its a sports car. Honda's are known to be excellent cars and so far for the 24 hours that I've had mine, it's great. I love how roomy it is for a civic. The silver paint is beautiful, and I love the overall design.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.