2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:
This car is a TEN
By lpritchett on 06/30/10 20:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Honda Crosstour had ALL the features that both my husband and I were looking for. We purchase cars for longevity and truly shopped and test drove a quite a few models. Absolutely love this car! I have never received as many compliments on a car as this one and have noticed other people "checking it out" when driving on the highway or when it's parked in a parking lot. I tell everyone it's like riding in a Rolls Royce!

Outstanding Performer
By Len on 06/29/10 08:22 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We were one of the first to buy one of these in our area. It has been an outstanding performer in all aspect with the possible exception of the rear view visibility. We have been very happy with the mileage. We just took a 400 mile road trip over a 3,000 foot mountain pass in both directions and at 70 MPH we still got 25 MPG. I love the leg room (6'2"). Before buying this car, we rented a Ford Taurus and the limited leg leg room had me in pain within 10 minutes.

2010 Honda Accord Drosstour EXL NAVI.
By Yao on 06/24/10 15:33 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am proud to own this magnificent Honda. The design draws so much attention and has caused so many driver to go off the road or their lanes whenever I hit the road. The most fascinating fact is that some of the onlookers include drivers of Mercedes and Lexus.I have had a lot compliments from Grocery parking lots, traffic lights and gas stations. The gadgets inside are so cool (voice operated gadgets). The fact that you can operate the GPS, Radio, CD player and AC without taking your eyes off the road and hands off the wheel is an excellent safety feature.The dual-zone climate control is such a big relief. I love the bluetooth feature. I can make calls by just voice command. congrats Honda.

2010 crosstour is a fun car
By vidal on 06/20/10 17:40 PM (PDT)

This is the most attractive car of the year. I have had people asking about this car at gas stations and at traffic lights. I have had so many compliments

Great car
By loveit on 06/19/10 21:31 PM (PDT)

I have had the car a week and love it. I love the interior features, it drives amazingly. I got more for my dollar compared to Acura, BMW and Lexus.

Excellent Vehicle, Fun to Drive
By Howard Jennings on 06/17/10 08:28 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Totally Satisfied with the Crosstour. Honda sure hit the jackpot with this vehicle. AWD, spacious interior, all the amenities you could want and a great price. Honda's quality is here.

Back up carmera
By Eyra on 06/10/10 07:14 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I didn't have to get the NAV to get the back up camera. It can be installed separately. It is even better because the camera is in the rear view mirror.

Very Nice
By Bud on 06/08/10 18:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Impulse buy and totally satisfied so far. Solid, comfortable and roomy. Performance is fine. Lots of compliments and questions from people. I think Honda has a winner here

Excpetion leg room
By Marsman on 06/02/10 07:46 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have 2 kids with car seats, and when I drive I usually recline the seats all the way back, leaving my kids with only a few inches of leg room. NOT the case here. Plenty of room, my kids aren't cramped up, not kicking the back of my seat. Cargo room is great. Went to home depot the other day. Folded down the seats and everything fit great. Looks are exceptional. I constantly get comments like what kind of car is that, looks great etc.

New to honda
By brian on 05/28/10 20:22 PM (PDT)

Love this car. All the features are great. The backup camera is awesome, and highly recommended!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback in VA is:

$116 per month*