Growing on ME!
By It's growing on me on
2008 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
I just financed a 08 Ford Fusion S. So far so good. I like my car, it's very roomy and comfortable. I did not do my research like I should've but after reading reviews on camry,accord, and malibu. I think that my car far exceeds the camry and honda in quality. I will probably trade in a year for a malibu because their reviews are great compared to a midsized car. I have had mines for about a month now, and I am overall pleased. There are a few things that need to be improved on but overall Fusion is a great ride, very smooth and if you don't have a need for speed a good driving vehicle. I do have a problem with acceleration, seems like I'm killing the engine to get it to go. Wish I had a V6.
Favorite Features
I have the basis package so coming from a 99 Ford Escort I like the automatic windows, cd player, and stereo system.
Suggested Improvements
Have to get used to the sluggish engine, but from reading reviews, about expected for a 4 cylinder engine. Just a big adjustment for me. Little bit cabin noise, and bad radio reception at time. The rearview is kinda crappy, can't really see over high back, Needs more power and insulation for cabin.