Used 2008 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Gets better every day !
By A.R. Bowen

2008 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My original review was only a week or so after I purchased the car, but now with almost 4 months and 5K miles, I have a better feeling for it now. First of all let me say - I am an avid auto enthusiast and have owned over 30 cars in my 30 years of driving. I originally liked the car a lot, now I love it! Have gotten numerous compliments on it. Vapor silver with the 18" wheels and black/red interior is awesome! The best attribute is the handling. Handles almost as well as my previous Nissan Sentra SER's but has 100% better ride quality. If this car had another 50 - 75 HP , I would be in auto heaven. Upgraded audiophile package is superb! Ford skeptics - drive this car!

Performance package, audiophile sound system with SYNC, black/red interior. Gas mileage - avg. 28. Nice!

More HP for manual shift, split rear dual exhaust, more headroom. Also an outside temp display for SE model.

Love New Fusion
By Toyota Camry Guy

2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Just purchased new Fusion V6 SEL. The car is great. This car is a lot better than Camry/Accord and Mazda3 for the price and performance. Hope this one will last as long as the Camry I had. Need to drive this vehicle for a while to judge the reliability.

Sync

Interior build quality and GPM

Excellent Car
By Mikey

2008 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Had the car for just over a month. Love the feel, drive, Sync, well everything about the car. My parents own a Buick and they like the ride of my Fusion better.

Everything

It outbeat my Saturn SL2
By loreen corona

2008 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

All is say is vah vah voom! It is very comfortable. I took a road trip to Palm Springs, 1 hr drive, it didn't feel like 1 hr and I even took my time It was a stress free drive. I had my Sirius radio, sync and cd and that's all I needed. Thanks Ford!

Sync, sirius radio, 6 CD player, moonroof, interior and exterior, v6 engine. I guess you could say I love it all.

I'm 5'3 and when backing out I noticed the rear is high and it is a blind spot for me. I'd had to rely sorely on the mirrors.

Just got it, ove it!
By Deb S.

2008 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I went from a Ford F150 pick up truck to the Fusion. I had a loaner Fusion a couple months ago and fell in love with it. This is the first auto in years that has flipped my switch. I love how it looks and how it handles.

How it handles, exterior sporty look, fuel economy

None so far.