2013 Ford F-350 Super Duty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-350 Super Duty model:
F-350 Nightmare
By franklin123 on 01/13/14 08:38 AM (PST)

2013 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Bought brand new F-350 diesel, "Dooley" double cab long bed 4x4 Platinum. Nearly every option available. Truly top of the line. After 6 mo./6400 miles, started operating at reduced capacity and Ford advised me to get it off of the road. That is where it has been since. The dealership could not repair because no available parts. FMC assigned case manager and even case supervisor. But neither would ever contact me, let alone find a solution. Finally sold off the carcass at a great loss. Do yourself a favor. Steer away from FMC at all costs. If you choose to do business with this company, you do so at your own risk, and you are truly on your own.

F 350 Shuts down with less than 7000 Miles
By dubyatee on 12/29/13 10:02 AM (PST)

2013 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD LB DRW (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

A few months old and with less than 7000 Miles, the truck shuts down. I'm stranded in another city and state, Ford doesn't provide loaners or rentals. Will add to this review when the truck is repaired and they tell me why. No place to hang clothes in the back. I'm missing my Chevy at this point.

why not to buy a ford
By whyant on 07/17/13 21:46 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4dr Crew Cab LB DRW (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Dear Ford Management Thank you for the poor attempt at help. I spoke to the regional manager. He confirmed that the computer looked at the pictures from the dealership and as before they concluded a rock hit caused the crack. He even admitted that the crack was quite extensive and unusual for a impact point of less tan 2mm (the size of a pen point). He still could not explain how a rock hit the windshield with enough force to cause that large of a crack where the impact is under the blade of the windshield wiper. I have told every one the crack happened in my driveway, when I turned on the air, yet they all have stopped just short of calling me a liar.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Ford F-350 Super Duty in VA is:

$139 per month*