2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:
I wish I had not gotten rid of my Dodge!
By Welder on 05/06/10 23:46 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab FX4 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I bought this truck used in 2009, had 20k miles,I have had to take the truck into the dealership 3 times due to the check engine light. The firts time I towed our toyhuler I blew a head gasket, we spent over 6k in repairs within the 1st year of owning this truck. This is the first FORD truck I own and I have a feeling it will be the last! I owned a 02 Dodge Ram 1500 and NEVER had to take in to the dealership for anything but regular maintance. Oh yeah almost forgot the MPG sucks.

Great truck
By crash7007 on 03/30/08 07:42 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab FX4 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I have 3500 miles on this truck and im averaging 16 to 17 mpg in town and over 20 mpg on the highway with no mods except I use diesel kleen in the fuel. I do granny the throttle but with so much power you dont need to act like every time you accelerate its a 0-60 drag race. Also I put 70psi cold pressure in my 20" stock tires and it seems to help a lot. But overall it's a great truck and I love. I also plan on putting a air intake system which should help even more.

True Trucks!
By earl on 01/06/08 14:19 PM (PST)

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab FX4 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is the most comfortable truck I have owned. It takes a hard beating daily and comes back every day. The 5.4 liter can be deceiving but the torqeshift transmission compliments it well. Can't complain for getting a $41,000 truck for $29,000. There's only one reason a manufacturer would offer a lifetime or 100,000 mile warranty, having trouble selling them. Think about that.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.