Used 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:

Great Truck
By haulsalot1

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I bought the truck new for towing our 31 foot camper. The 6.4 with auto trans does a fantastic job. I have had one problem with the backup camera but the dealer fixed that problem. The truck has 26,000 miles on it and has done everything I have wanted it to do. I will buy another Ford when the time comes to replace this one. I just don't see it happening for a long time.
I love my truck....

Electric swing out mirrors. Back up camera. Chrome package. Drive train. I don't think 700 characters is enough.

Don't have anything on the truck but the garage could be a little bigger.

Fords rule
By PATRIOT FAN

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I previously owned an F350 5.4 gas engine, and now have the 6.4 liter diesel and i am overwhelmed with power and performance. Having also owned a Chevy the Ford beats it hands down! The only low point is the fuel mileage at 10-11 mpg. But overall this truck is the mack daddy!

New diesel engine, updated interior, and the overall looks

MPG needs improvement to drive this vehicle daily

New Super Duty
By Jim

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab XLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl 6M)

I've only had my 2008 F250 a short time but I'm really impressed. It is a lot of fun to drive. It tows our trailer without any problems. I've had it out into the Texas Hill Country which was a good test. This summer I'll try it in the mountains. I still don't have a feel for MPG and diesel prices are higher. I'm hoping that my first impressions will be lasting ones. So far it's a fantastic truck.

This is the quietest diesel engine that I've ever heard. Very smooth ride and it handles like a dream.

None