2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Almost Perfect
By William ritter on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab XLT Rwd Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

If I must complain, there is no protective molding on sides to prevent parking lot door damage. This should be standard and not aftermarket.

2003 F150
By GALLEON on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab XLT 4WD Styleside 8 ft. LB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I LOVE MY FORD

MY 2004 F-150
By ESTEPFLATTOP on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

VERY COMFORTABLE INTERIOR. COMFORT HAS SURPASSED THE OLD TRUCKS IN THEIR DESIGN. MORE LEG ROOM, MORE HEAD ROOM YET EVERYTHING IS IN REACH OF THE DRIVER. PEOPLE ACTUALLY TURN THEIR HEADS WHEN THEY SEE MY TRUCK GOING DOWN THE ROAD OR SETTING IN A PARKING LOT. THIS IS THE THIRD NEW TRUCK I HAVE HAD IN THE LAST SIX YEARS BUT, BY FAR IT IS THE BEST.

I Love it!!!
By IrishRover56 on 01/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab XLT Rwd Styleside 8 ft. LB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I've only had it a short time, but I love everything about it.

good car
By dario on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab STX Rwd Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

is very good truck. Beatufull, powerfull and confortable

built tough
By lthom49086 on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

iv owned 9 ford trucks and they just get better every year!!!

New 2004 F150 FX4
By Highpointdog on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab FX4 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

By far, the best driving pickup...ever! I usually like the style side, however, since the bed space is essentially the same, I went with the step side. The step side is a much better looking truck. The cabin is compfortable, roomy, and quite. Power is deceiving, since the truck is so quite. The truck achieves its cruising speed surprisingly quickly and you’ll find yourself unconsciously over the speed limit objective in no time. All in all, if you’re a Dodge or Chevy truck fan, once you drive the new ford, you’ll wish you had one.

So far so good
By Diesel Hauler on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab XLT 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The two rear doorlets on the Regular Cab were the selling feature on this truck. Having the extra space behind the seats on a Regular Cab is great. You get the benefits of almost an extended cab (a place to put tools and groceries) without the length of an extended cab truck. Performance of the 4.6l is fine on the shortbed reg cab. I don't think it would be enough power for the 4x4 extended or super cabs. It is a quiet truck and rides very well on the highway. There are a few rattles on rough roads but nothing worse than most trucks. The assisted liftgate is good. The higher bed walls make it difficult to reach into the bed to get something.

best truck ever
By sweetkiwi on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

my family have been leasing trucks from ford for about 10 years. We finally decided to buy a truck for 6 years. I think we made the right choice though. its comfortable. The first thing we did was have a road trip, and it was extremely comfortable! It rides like a cadillac. well I hope many more people buy this truck. Oh! there was one problem, since we got a flare side, we still don't have a bed liner that fits!

Red FX4
By allen terwilliger on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

My truck was the first flareside model that arrived at the dealer. I think they were as excited as I was to see it. After trading in a much loved 2002 f150, I wondered if I was doing the right thing. The truck is super.So many revised and new features. The rgular cab has great space behind the seat for storage. Just love the truck. I feel it puts other trucks to shame!