WHY DOESN'T FORD GET RID OF SYNC?
By daveahc on
2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid SEL 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I bought a C-Max SEL in October. I drive a lot miles (average 35,000 per year) and I have 9000 on it already. The My Sync radio is a flop. So much so that I have had it at the dealer more than 4 times and they say they cannot fix it now for a month. Even though I love everything else about the car (except that I can never get more than 40 mpg), now I have decided to ask for a Ford to repurchase the car under my state's Lemon Law because the Sync system cannot be fixed.
Favorite Features
Everything is great except I can never get more than an average 40 MPG regardless of how I drive.
Suggested Improvements
Get rid of the MySync system. When is Ford going to realize the poor system that it is? There are complaints of the same kind of problem that I have since 2010 with the same response now that they had back in 2010 .....Ford is coming out with a software update. Really? They are telling me they will have one in a month and a half. Imagine that, you pay 30k for a car in which the navigation has never worked right and they want you to wait 2 months for a software update? Not me. You picked the wrong person for that answer. More later after Ford buys back this car!