1991 Dodge Spirit - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Spirit model:
ienvbhtbelm
By putipinay25 on 07/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Dodge Spirit 4dr Sedan

car was a salvage. bought at 105K. no problems at all. this car was bought because the plymouth acclaim is great.

250,000 and still fun !
By Matt in Penna on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Dodge Spirit ES 4dr Sedan

I bought my 1991 6 cyl ES as a work car and found it to be the best I ever had. I still use it as a fun car after 250,000 miles. Guess what - I went out and bought a beautiful 1992 Spirit as its replacement! Sadly I wrecked it in the rain - but it saved my life - solidly built machine. I'm currently looking for a 94-96 Spirit to replace it. My opinion -if you see one - buy it!

Spirit good for 250,000
By LNciholson on 05/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Dodge Spirit 4dr Sedan

Purchased the Car at 70,000. Parked it at 250,000 miles. Great car at 27- 30mpg. Temp was a problem on this 4 cyl. Suggest changing to a 3rd party radiator, all heating and cooling problems stopped. Had to replace head gasket and air conditioner due to high temp. Replace the radiator and this car will run forever at 75. Use injector cleaner to improve gas mileage. I would not consider a 6 cyl.

Best value in a used car
By ddair on 03/04/02 23:11 PM (PST)

1991 Dodge Spirit 4dr Sedan

Bought used in 1999. Had only 54k miles when purchased. 4 cyl, auto, has performed well and has been driven 50 k in last 3 years. Repairs have been a new battery, brakes and tires. This car is underrated and can be purchased for half to one third the price of a Honda.