2011 Dodge Nitro Consumer Review: Wasn't sure about the Nitro bu

2011 Dodge Nitro - Consumer Review

Wasn't sure about the Nitro but...
By evey1 on

2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased our Dodge Nitro December 2010. I read all of the reviews..poor performance but good reliability it said. After driving it for 6 months, I can say it is 100% reliable, excellent in the snow. I did not have a worry and made it to work in all of the snow. The interior isn't glamorous..could use a better design to match the exterior. Plenty of trunk space which I love having 2 kids. My husband talked me into buying this truck ..and I am pleasantly surprised..I love driving it.

Exterior, and 4X4.

on 06/21/11 12:48 PM (PDT)

I would agree. I like my truck. It is reliable and I haven't had many issues in the 1 year and few months of having it. I love it in the snow being that I live in MN.

By taniam
on 06/21/11 12:50 PM (PDT)

By taniam
on 06/21/11 12:50 PM (PDT)