2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Consumer Review: Hidden Gem

2010 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Review

Hidden Gem
By Jeff S. on

2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I was looking at Ford TransConnect and decided to give Dodge a look-see. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised by this vehicle. I instantly loved the Stow-n- Go seats. This allows me to quickly turn minivan into a cargo van. Front seats are surprisingly comfortable. The only knack I found was the location of front power window buttons. I keep hitting the back one, even now (just move them all back by 1 inch or so). Gas economy is average. You really get your money's worth on highway. In the city, I average slightly below 16mpg. After driving the van for 5k miles, the only problem was the squeaking sound rear windshield arm was making but that was fixed quickly.

Comfortable seats, manual shifter switch, cargo space, Stow-n-Go seats. Computer automatically figures out when next oil change is due and then reminds you when you hit that.

Somewhat weak hot/cold air blower. Takes getting used to fidgeting with controls to achieve best result. No instant mileage, just trip average, not a biggie. Move the radio down, it is sitting way high for my taste.