2007 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:
In a bad way.
By amyf on 09/24/08 06:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Durango SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Let me begin with the interior; it was suppose to have stain resistant fabric interior, it doesn't. The fabric has marks where my child got in with a damp swimsuit on, can get it off. the door handles do not match each other, the seat belt harnesses have fallen apart, the plastic on thee drivers side seat is breaking. The truck is a fuel hog! and the gas cap doesn't make a good seal which makes the service engine light come on when you refuel or get low on fuel. both of which happen often. There is always a lag in the transmission when driving & driving up a steep driveway is nearly impossible. Worst vehicle I have ever owned. Would not recommend to anyone

Tow Anything (almost)
By Buckeye on 08/27/08 14:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Durango SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have loved my Durango with it 5.7 Hemi. Yeah mpg is not great but what do you expect? 15-16 to and from work and 19-20 on the Hi-way. I towed a 29' 7000 lb trailer out west with ease. (I got the optional 3.92 axle). I have used it to haul everything from 6 kids to lumber to bags of mulch. I didn't get the fancy interior because this SUV gets put to use. 57,000 miles and no problems. (brakes @ 41,000) I would definitely look at another one when it is time.

2007 Durango SXT V-6
By soccernut on 05/09/08 23:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Durango SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned my Durango almost 1 year now and have 15,600 miles on it. Pros: Comfortable, roomy and the kids love the DVD and 3rd row options. Can seat 5 adults and 2 kids comfortably. Cons: Poor fuel economy...even with the V-6 engine. Spending about $80 every 5 days...and I work from home! Poor acceleration with the 6 cyl. Resale is horrible. I tried trading it in this week on a more economical vehicle and it is only bringing $10,000 on trade (original MSRP $27,000). Will never buy another one. Also, sounds like the transmission is already starting to slip and there is a rattle in the back somewhere. My '01 Tahoe (V-8) was far superior in fuel economy, quality and performance.

So far so good
By mags on 12/24/07 02:51 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Durango SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

We just got this big guy and so far really like it. We went from an escape up to this. The interior is great. Comfortable, roomy, user friendly. I love the look of the exterior. We don't have the Hemi, but have great get up and go. The gas mileage could be better, but what can you expect with such a big truck. Smooth ride, very quiet, fits all of us, from short to tall! Hopefully we don't have the same issues the others are having. I never owned anything other than a Ford, great deal for the money!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.