Chevy is letting me down...
By NotPleased on
2009 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)
I Recently purchased my Suburban less than a month ago and I'm already running into nightmares with constant trips to the dealership. My check engine light has already came on twice due to the ECU (Computer) changing my fuel settings which ends up leading to my truck not starting or running extremely rough. They keep resetting the ECU and it will run for a couple of days but I'll end up right back to where I started from, not driving. The truck is at the dealership as I write this... so beware, this truck is an electronic mess. Now I'm sure I just ended up getting a bad build from the factory line but there are a few people already out there suffering with the same problems that I'm having.
Favorite Features
Interior, Exterior, Rear heated seats, Tons of features, This truck is eye candy.
Suggested Improvements
Change out the transmission, Fix the sluggish uphill horsepower issue, Re- design the wiring and electronic components to where the vehicle doesn't break down on me after driving 1,200 miles in it... I would actually like to drive my truck.