2012 Chevrolet Sonic Consumer Review: Great value, fun to drive

2012 Chevrolet Sonic - Consumer Review

LTZ 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Great value, fun to drive
By davejet on

2012 Chevrolet Sonic LTZ 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

My primary criteria for a new car were that it be small and four-wheel down towable behind my motor home. I narrowed my choice to the Honda Fit and Chevrolet Sonic. It looked at and drove both cars in the top trim levels. I purchased the Sonic because I got much more car for less money. I couldnít be happier with my decision. The Sonic is fun to drive, has plenty of power and has all the bells and whistles including Bluetooth for the phone, automatic headlights, cruise control, etc. There is no wind noise on the freeway and the ride is extremely smooth. I donít realize Iím doing 75 until I look at the digital speedometer. After several weeks with most new cars, I usually have a list of fixit items for the dealer. There is no list for the Sonic. I paid 18, 372 for the car.

Height-adjustable driver's seat with armrest. All the bells & whistles present on the LTZ model.

Armrest for passenger seat, additional aux power outlet.
By imcurious1
on 10/29/14 14:50 PM (PDT)

Do you still like your Sonic?