2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Review: Winner

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Winner
By TB on

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I absolutely love my new Silverado as do my wife and kids. It was finally time to move on from my Ford Bronco and I was looking for a pick up. I really don't think you could go wrong with any of the big trucks out on the market today (Tundra, F150, Titan, Ram). I have the FTZ version (black on black) and the interior is outstanding with quality materials. My wife has an Acura and the interior is just as nice. It also drives real smooth with good power from the 5.3L V- 8(315hp). The seats are comfortable with plenty of room front and back. I've only had my Silverado for 3 months but I enjoy driving everytime I set foot in the truck.

Favorite Features

Subtle bold and classic truck appearance. Classy quality interior. Strong Engine. Smooth ride. 20" wheels. OnStar is excellent. XM radio (Disney for the kids). Rear headrest DVD in both seats (no fighting over what to watch with a boy and girl on long trips). Good truck bed space for hauling.

Suggested Improvements

Better turning radius. Gas mileage not as good as advertised (it's still not bad for a truck). Glove box is worthless (center council is good). Needs side cup holders in back. Would be nice for a 180 flip in the center council lid with cupholders for the back when seating 5. Should come w bed liner