Used 2010 Chevrolet Malibu Fleet Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Malibu model:

Better than what I had
By jwh_2014

2010 Chevrolet Malibu Fleet 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I traded in my 2001 Taurus.., I miss that car but I did a definite upgrade with this Malibu. My family is glad that I have actually have a car that won't leave me stranded anymore. I love the car even though there are downsides like trunk space, but other than that I love it.

Favorite Features

The way it looks, AUX for my phone, bigger on the inside, good gas mileage, the option that I can make all the lights LED, that the hubcaps actually look like a real alloy rim, the instrument cluster/panel is bright, bass is really good, the 60/40 split seats for access into the trunk, and I do believe that's about it.

Suggested Improvements

Bigger trunk (which they fixed with the newer model), trunk button on the trunk (which they also fixed on the newer model year), center armrest in the back seat, able to change the headlights/bulbs without taking the whole front bumper off.

One of the best cars i have owned
By bowls

2010 Chevrolet Malibu Fleet 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the car with 10k on it, and now have almost 60k, not one problem or complaint, it is very dependable, wonderful performance, the appearance is beautiful, Chevrolet has finally figured out how to build like the foreign cars, the mileage is as expected, and is acceptable in town if driven carefully, I have kept up the standard maintenance only, nothing other than that, so it has always had oil changes when needed (3k), I would recommend this car to anyone, and the folks that had all the problems should intact the lemon law, as it was probably built on a Friday or Monday.

Favorite Features

Performance, appearance, Mileage, dependability.

Suggested Improvements

I have bought two sets of tires to try to get a smoother ride, but even with the most expensive the ride is a bit rough.