2008 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Review: 2nd '08 Malibu in town

2008 Chevrolet Malibu - Consumer Review

2008 Chevrolet Malibu

LS Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

2nd '08 Malibu in town
By blue08bu on

2008 Chevrolet Malibu LS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Malibu '66,'71,'08. People keep asking me "is that the new Malibu?" Chevy's unlimited ad budget must be working. Nothing but compliments on its looks. I had a choice for a lease car between a Pontiac G6 & the Malibu. I never have ordered a car without driving one first much less without seeing it. Boy am I glad I chose the Malibu sight unseen. Since it is a lease vehicle my company speced it out with the 3.5Lt.V6 , 4 Speed auto & hydraulic steering (can't get it this way "retail"). It looks great, rides great & drives great.

The interior has the "dual cockpit" look of a late 50's early 60's Vette I really like it. It has lots of places to store stuff in the console, in the doors & even a compartment on the top center of the dash.(I travel a lot for work & this will be very convenient). It handles and stops very nice.

Change the release lever for the tilt / telescope wheel. I like to drive with the wheel low and towards me. This makes it hard to get in & out of the car without tilting the wheel out of the way & in this car it is a hassle to push the leave down & lift up the wheel & relock the leaver.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review