2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cobalt model:
mpg with efe
By scooby1234 on 07/30/10 07:59 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe XFE 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Very peppy, I am getting average 27 mpg in the city have not went on long trip yet, it said that some people will get up to 44 mpg on the highway. Can't wait. This xfe, lt, has a lot of get up and go with the five speed. No drag when I turn the air conditioning on like some of the other 4cl cars I test drove. I now have 1500 miles on her!

Great Deal
By Lee on 05/16/10 01:06 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe XFE 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I got this XFE with the LT interior. The seats are very comfortable. My gas mileage is double that of my minivan. The transition was a little stiff new, but 2000 miles later is OK. Great deal for the money.

Cobalt XFE Coupe - Manual
By TalYvan on 04/30/10 13:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe XFE 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have a 120 mi daily driving, most of it is on express ways, so here it goes. The goods: Transmission, Engine, MPG. This car gets the MPG that your right foot dictates, you drive hard, you get less, drive at the limit, and is outstanding. The tranny/engine are pretty decent but Manual is the way to go, I'd be afraid of it in automatic. The bad: OEM Tires!, I guess that GM tried to get better MPG using these tires that are super soft on the walls and don't have any grip, they're terrible. Breaks, they felt really soft in the beginning, 5500K mi. later they get decent. Rear view. Do No Get The Spoiler! period. Seat comfort. I had an Aveo SVM before that was way more comfortable.

Good Daily Driver
By Joe on 02/22/10 10:22 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe XFE 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for only a few weeks, but I have to say as a get up and go to work car, it does great. I especially love passing the gas station by.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe in VA is:

$148 per month*