2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade ESV model:
Comfort and Now Affordable
By Mast on 11/24/08 17:47 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We have 4 kids and wanted a comfortable vechicle that allows you some space in the trunk. Wow did we find the right vechicle. The kids love the extra room and the captains seats and my wife loves to drive it. It has so many options that we are still finding new options that we did not even know we had. It is worth the extra money to spend over the Chevy and the 6.0 liter engine runs great. This is by far the best SUV we have owned.

Awesome
By David Buringrud on 11/03/07 21:47 PM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Just traded in my Silverado SS for the Escalade. Best thing i did. This is luxury at its finest. The ride is awesome.

Well Worth the Money
By BillyG on 11/13/05 20:14 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have had a Chevrolet Suburban and a GMC Yukon XL and neither compare to the Cadillac Escalade ESV. It is a very expensive SUV but it is well worth the extra money. The only negative is the gas mileage but I knew that before buying. I strongly recommend buying to anyone considering the Escalade ESV.

Great Vehicle
By Escalade ESV on 07/09/05 09:17 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Outstanding ride and performance, wind noise sometimes.

Reliable & Classy
By 2005 Cadillac Esc ES on 06/15/05 01:55 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love the Cadillac Escalade ESV. It has a beautiful exterior, luxurious interior and great hi tech gadgets. It is definitely great for family trips, its extremely comfortable. It makes me feel safe when I drive on the freeway. My husband definitely makes good use of it with his customers. I don't worry about mileage because a truck like this is definitely worth spending extra on gas. This is a vehicle worth driving!

Excalade ESV
By Charles on 06/10/05 15:08 PM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

If there was anything I felt was better than my Cadillac Escalade ESV I'd have bought it. The only real problem I have with this truck is that, for the cost of this vehicle, I think its pretty cheap to not have a light in the ash tray and that your passanger has to use a flashlight to see into the glove box at night (there is no light there either). I buy a $70,000 truck and GM wants to save $35 on parts and labor!

great transportation
By happy on 01/04/05 11:06 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Use ESV for extensive loads and trips and always feel Escalade could do more. My 4th one and very happy with all of them. Both short and long wheelbase have been a joy to drive.

Luxury At Its Best
By TheDebutante on 12/30/04 08:10 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

My 2005 Escalade ESV is my third Escalade and it is my favorite one to date! I began with the introductory 1999 model and then owned a 2003. The 2005 Escalade ESV is by far Cadillac's finest accomplishment and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a luxury ride, a large seating capacity, and every option available -- with the exception of the chauffeur. The touch screen radio -- including the XM radio - - and Navigation system are two options that were not on my previous Escalades and I will never be without them again! The ride in the ESV is comparable to riding on a cloud and the maneuverability in an SUV of this size is amazing! You will not be disappointed in the 2005 Escalade ESV!

Mike's Review
By Mike's ESV on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Awesome vehicle.....Great Handling, and lots of room. Would highly recommend to larger families looking for a big vehicle.

rocketship
By abccddfr on 08/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

drives like a rocketship. handles better than my lexus ls 400. only downside is low gas mileage, however it takes regular vs premium as many imports require. electronics are impressive[satilite radio,navigation system,bose sterio,etc.]