2005 Buick Terraza Consumer Review: A mom's view

2005 Buick Terraza - Consumer Review

CXL Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 AWD 4-speed Automatic)

A mom's view
By Mom's car on

2005 Buick Terraza CXL AWD 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We have only owned this car for a few days, but so far it's ability to keep my children comfortable and occupied, while I'm busy driving, has been great. The onboard entertainment packages can't be beat. I also find it to ride and drive very smooth and quiet. There is not alot of cargo room though, for things such as groceries. I guess something had to give, to seat 7 passengers comfortably. Overall, I give it a thumbs up. Plenty of power and great gas mileage for your average "soccer mom". Also has lots of overhead and behind the seat storage compartments to keep things safely stowed away.

On Star, XM Sat. Radio, Rear entertainment center and the personal computer system that keeps me informed of everything happening with my car! I don't think I'll ever be stranded on the side of the road. Also love the ultrasonic back up assistance.

More cargo room and the ability to control the DVD from the front of the vehicle would be very helpful.