2008 BMW Z4 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:
My 2008 Z4 convertible
By april2159 on 06/10/11 14:41 PM (PDT)

2008 BMW Z4 Convertible 3.0i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Very dependable. Lots of cool features. Comfortable and very easy to drive. Fast when need be. Hugs the road.

Certified Fun
By CertifiedFun on 09/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 BMW Z4 Convertible 3.0i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have been waiting patiently for the opportunity to own a Z4 and the day finally came. I purchased a CPO car so that I would have warranty coverage just in case. I couldn't have gotten a better deal or a better car. The performance is top notch. I smile every time I get in or out. I got the Steptronic manual with the Sport package and the paddle shifters on the steering wheel. I love the power top and heated seats. This thing is the most fun you can have for 31K.

I love it sooooo much
By LOVE my new toy! on 08/17/08 01:13 AM (PDT)

2008 BMW Z4 Convertible 3.0i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I am a mother of four kids whose oldest one just got her license - so we are a three car family. But who needs three big cars? Not us! I work full time and drive frequently for work - and this car brings a thrill to even the most mundane errand. I finally got a toy for myself, and I have no regrets whatsoever. The mileage is good and it is incredibly fun to drive - I am the envy of all my friends. I think it is a BEAUTIFUL SEXY car and I will be in tears when the lease is up. Might just have to get another one!

Own one and you'll understand!
By Marcos on 07/15/08 09:35 AM (PDT)

2008 BMW Z4 Convertible 3.0i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first Z4, I have always had Porsches, my last one was a Cayman S. Let me tell you about my Z4 in a nut shell... it's impressive design and agility gave me what I needed to get off my Cayman and look into my "now present and future" BMW relationship. The car handles like its on rails, it brakes like no other car I've driven before and to top it all on wet surfaces you can not even tell that you are driving in the rain, it just feels like a 997 Turbo handling in a smaller car. I will definitely get another BMW after my lease is up on this baby. I will recommend to anyone that is looking for performance, safety and value at the same time. A real head-turner! Enjoy it

I call it my little zippy for a reason!
By smd on 05/15/08 15:29 PM (PDT)

2008 BMW Z4 Convertible 3.0i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just recently purchased this car. And oh what a car it is. The handling on the Z4 is amazing, not to mention it's one sexy car. Options that are musts are the leather for easier clean-up with a convertible, the premium package with the auto top, as well as the heated seats so that you can take advantage of the top down on cooler nights. Don't waste your money on the upgraded speaker system. The one it has is amazing! My husband is 6'3" and has plenty of headroom. However it is a little cumbersome to get out of compared to a normal car. But hey, you are driving a sports machine who cares right!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.