2021 BMW Z4 video
2019 BMW Z4 First Drive
NOTE: This video is about the 2019 BMW Z4, but since the 2021 BMW Z4 is part of the same generation, our earlier analysis still applies.
Is the BMW Z4 a good car?
What's new in the 2021 BMW Z4?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2021 BMW Z4:
- Android Auto and satellite radio are standard
- Other minor changes to feature availability
- Part of the third Z4 generation introduced for 2019
Is the BMW Z4 reliable?
Is the 2021 BMW Z4 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2021 BMW Z4?
The least-expensive 2021 BMW Z4 is the 2021 BMW Z4 sDrive30i 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $49,700.
Other versions include:
- sDrive30i 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $49,700
- sDrive M40i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A) which starts at $63,700