2005 BMW Z4 Consumer Review: Z4 is a blast!

2005 BMW Z4 - Consumer Review

3.0i Convertible (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Z4 is a blast!
By Z4eeaahh on

2005 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Wow! The Z4 is pure driving excitement! The vehicle has opened up the world of weekend roadtrips for me, but instead of using the GPS, I find myself reading a map to determine an alternate route to my destination. The highways are fun, but the Z4 really shines on the back roads. Some words that come to mind to describe this vehicle are; responsive, tight, nimble, classy, smooth and deceivingly quick. Do not expect a luxury ride from the Z4, but expect to feel the road. It is a performance vehicle. That being said, I am 6'2" and once in the vehicle I am quite comfortable, even on long road trips. I am guaranteed a smile every time I take my Z4 for a drive. :-)

6 speed manual transmission is smooth and forgiving. Surprisingly adequate trunk space, even w/ the top down. Automatic convertible top. Xenon lights seriously improve night time driving visibility.

With the convertible top up, you will make full use of the side mirrors for side & rear visibility.