2004 BMW Z4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:
Z4 ownership review
By Dale Chapman on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Love everything about the vehicle. Styling is great along with comfort. It is a pure joy to drive. The BMW dealership that I bought my Z4 from was absolutely fantastic. They did everything possible to make this purchase enjoyable. Once you drive this car everything else just doesn't measure up. The best part about driving this car is to drive it in the mountains or along the coastal highways.

Finally a cure for male menopause....
By Menopausal Male on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have had the vehicle only 72 hours and I am in LOVE with it already. It is fantastic.

Havin fun, now.
By ZSag on 07/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Love this car. The bright red paint and sculpted lines get lots of looks! Handles great, build quality is impressive, rock solid. Ride is a bit on the firm side but not punishing. Fully automated top is a breeze to use. Tenacious grip is a blast.

The Car Turns Heads
By BMER Z4 on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Have 2,500 miles on my Z4 and it is a continual joy to drive. It constantly turns heads. Handles well & 2.5l engine has plenty of power & runs like a fine watch. Would buy it again in a heartbeat.

Great Car!
By Burch on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I recently bought a 2004 Z4, having previously owned a 2001 Z3. The Z4 is a great improvement and is truly a luxury roadster. The automatic top is a breeze to put up and down with it's one button operation. The climate control is like what I am used to on a luxury auto. And the trunk has almost twice the room that I had with my Z3. The interior also seems to be roomier. It's also nice to have a remote door/trunk opener which I did not have on my Z3. While some of the industry analysts have been critical of the exterior design, most people I know use the words "awesome" or "cool" to describe the Z4 whereas the word "cute" seemed to go along with the

woodys
By woody343434 on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I think this vehicle is a fresh new look into B M Ws future,other such vehicles with such ammenties are far more expensive and little on design ie (mazda,miata).I have found it is a really comfortable car plus really peppy on take offs and passing gears.I would suggest this car to any one looking for a fine quality convertable that doesnt want to spend 40k.This vehicle offers plenty of ammenties plus lots of fresh new look.

Awesome!
By Peggy on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I owned a Z3 for 3 yrs then trade in for the Z4 in Oct 2002, and I'm totally in love with this Car! even though I would love it to have more performance, (maybe if it were a 3.0 would help, but I got the first Z4 out of the dealer and only 2.5 was available at that time), A lot more confortable than Z3, love the reliability, the design, the futuristic features like rain sensor, automatic lights, etc, that for sure make my life a lot easier, It is definitaly a better version,Handling is sharper and IT'S A LOT OF FUN !!!! (not counting all the looks you get while in it! :)

amazing!!
By xxmrk0rnxx on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Ive been unbelievable impressed with this car since the day i baught it. It drives amazing in the rain and most likely will do the same in the snow. This car gets so many looks and its the most comfortable car ive ever owned .

A good, fun drive
By lankyyankee on 07/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Love it! Small defects, tho: open glove compartment, everything falls out. Open storage bin between seats, it's so high up you can hardly get to anything. Side door compartments are difficult to reach into. But there's more trunk space now, than the Z3. Glass window in the back instead of plastic. Neat-looking with topdown. Still a blast to drive. Love it!

JPDZ4 2.5
By jpdz4 on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The Z4 is my first BMW and it the best driving experience I have ever had. The looks grow on you and the uniqueness and rarity of the car draws a lot of attention. I had first intended to buy a Porsche Boxster but the current style is boring and they are very common in my neighborhood.