2005 BMW 6 Series Consumer Review: Fast, fun, gorgeous and furiou

2005 BMW 6 Series - Consumer Review

645Ci Convertible (4.4L V8 6-speed Manual)

Fast, fun, gorgeous and furious!
By Beamer Girl on

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

My husband bought me this car after I had been eyeing it up on line for months. I could not be happier. I, too, drove a Porcshe 911 Carrera and the 645 makes that car look like a joke! I have never had any problem with taking turns at high speeds and the driving experience is simply that... an experience. The lines on this car are gorgeous and the color combo I chose is just stunning (silver grey metallic with grey top and burgundy interior)! Definitely gets lots of compliments and stares! I absolutely adore this car!

Since I chose the sport package, I love the 19" rims with the low profile run flat tires! I also love the iDrive system. While it may seem tricky to navigate at first, it soon becomes very easy to use and it looks great too! I also opted for the upgraded sound system which I love too!

While I am quite pleased with my car, they may want to make the iDrive system a little easier to navigate for those who have trouble with it.