2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
2010 BMW 335i
By james108 on 04/07/12 22:51 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

We have been moving from Toyota to BMW in the past years. After having a 7 and 3, we just got this 335i and like it even better. I thought my bmw's are fast, but this one is even faster.

Really great car!!!
By atldane on 09/08/11 22:54 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had 3 Land Rover Discovery and decided to try the 3 series. I still have my latest Discovery and have wanted to go back to a BMW for a while. My car was a loaner for the service department and had 12K miles when I bought it. This is an awesome car!! Def made for the driver. Even though it is only the 328I, it drives amazing. Perfect for driving on the interstate and intown. My partner has an E class Mercedes and does not like driving my BMW, but I don't like his Mercedes as much as mine. Really different driving experiences. I really recommend this car for anyone. I recently got 30.8 mpg..used to 13 mpg in my Rover!

My Dream Come True
By Flaglergal on 11/24/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I have always driven "sensible" cars, Camry, Taurus, Etc. My last car was a 2007 Maxima and believe me I loved it until now. I decided I wanted a BMW. I went to the dealership with intentions of buying and I did. I wasn't looking for the 335i turbo but once I drove it I knew it was mine. I drove from Florida to Pennsylvania this weekend and it was a dream. This car handles better than any car I ever had, hugs the road without outside noise. Seats, took awhile for me to figure out all the adjustments, are very comfortable. Being petite I often have trouble with the seats, not this car. My one complaint-the seat belt doesn't adjust so it crosses against my neck and not comfortable

Nice car with some issues
By --- on 10/31/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Nice car with lots of delightful features (especially with the almost fully loaded car). There have been a lot of complaints about the run flat tires. They are noisy and makes the car handle poorly. A great car has been a bit handicapped because of this choice by BMW which maybe should be offered as an option to buyers. Note that runflats are not installed on BMW's pure sport M3 model. This shows you what BMW themselves think about runflat tires. The base audio system is also very poor IMO. But there are tons of details and safety features that one should not overlook and other than the nitpicks above this is an awesome car. There is a reason why this is very popular in this segment

Calling it free service is a gimmick
By dee on 10/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Having owned multiple BMW's I can say they are great cars. But the company uses the marketing trick of saying service is free, when in fact, they determine what normal service is, so don't really do much service to the car. BMW says the car can go 25,000 miles between oil changes, has lifetime coolant that never needs service, and they don't check the car out for issues until about end of the 4 years of free service .

BMW
By cnd8 on 09/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first BMW. I have to admit, I prefer the ride and comfort of my previous Ford Fusion. The seats are quite firm. The ride is more bumpy. One thing that drives me insane is that the cup holders are in your passenger's lap. They really need to be in the console. There is room in the current design for at least one in the console. I wish they would have put a cup holder there instead of an open area.

Should NOT have bought this car!
By T Samuel on 08/30/10 15:24 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Good: fun to drive, styling bad: frequent BMW HPFP problems that could result in serious accident, electrical problems. Verdict: dream to drive, a nightmare to own.

First BMW. Now, I am flying, not driving
By Yves on 08/07/10 08:46 AM (PDT)

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car (BMW 328i 6AM) is a driver's dream. I had an Acura TSX before: good car, but it was boring. I know, I should have bought a manual transmission(none were available), but the automatic transmission is excellent (I love the 'Sport' position). I like the size of this car: small enough to be fun to drive, large enough to carry large suitcases and 3~4 passengers. The audio system would be below average in a $15k car! Buy the upgrade or get the speakers replaced (not easily done, though).

One Great Car
By Jay on 07/27/10 08:42 AM (PDT)

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I had this car for almost a year now, just reached 9,000 miles this morning. A week ago, I had a low engine oil warning so I had the first oil change done, which is supposed to be at 15K miles. Besides that, this is truly a fun to drive car. I especially like the tow shift mode: regular and sporty. When you're in sporty mode, you will feel really excited because it becomes a race car. If you just want a smooth relaxed tour, you just use the regular shift and it becomes a comfortable luxury car.

Fantastic Car
By ranger on 06/10/10 05:51 AM (PDT)

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My first entry into the luxury market. Always wanted a BMW and I couldn't be happier with my 328i. Quality is amazing. One of the most quietest cars I've ever driven. Virtually no road noise even on the highway.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan in VA is:

$138 per month*