2006 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
325 ci Convertible - Awesome Car
By Paul G on 07/23/08 10:07 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I can't tell you how happy I am with this car. The quality of the build and handling are superior. The driver and passenger seats are a little cramped for long road trips, but acceptable for day drives and cruising. I've owned the car for two years and about 18,000 miles - NO issues to date (except for my aftermarket iPod cable which I needed to replace because it shorted out, but BMW took are of that for me). While I like my ragtop, I am looking to move to the new 330 hardtop convertible probably in a year or two. I highly recommend this car - it's a pleasure to own and to drive!

Very Pleased
By Jim on 12/20/06 08:30 AM (PST)

2006 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

So far so good. Just bought car in August. Very happy so far. Many features I never had before, all work great. Always bought GM cars. This car is much better. Fun car to drive. Rides great, solid. Much better paint finish. Nice looking. Feel special in it. Inside, rich expensive look. Enjoy just taking it for a ride with the top down, and radio playing. Looks speak for itself. Eye catching. Pleasant and quiet ride. Plenty of power, and holds the road very well. Brakes work great, you don't lean foward when stopping. Car stays level.

Performance machine, not speed machine
By Mikeebear on 10/26/06 11:23 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car performs wonderfully. Tight precise steering and cutting corners at least is to be expected. The automatic transmission makes it pretty slow. It is probably quick enough for most average drivers and daily commutes, but if you're looking for a thrill, this car is not thrilling. Inside, it is spacious and pretty. The sound system could use a big upgrade, but it's OK. If you put the top up/down while people are in the back, it hits them in the head. Gas mileage is very poor for this type of car. The sport mode is good. There's a big aftermarket for performance parts. I would recommend this car if you're an average driver looking for a little fun when you want, but not for thril-seekers.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.