2010 Acura MDX Consumer Review: Enjoying the MDX Experience

2010 Acura MDX SUV - Consumer Review

Enjoying the MDX Experience
By Brian on

2010 Acura MDX Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have put some miles in the drivers seat and find the MDX is what I was after in comfort, styling, performance and safety. I typically drive distance spending hours at a time on roads in different states. The MDX seems to glide on smooth surfaces with little sound or feel from the road. However on rough roads, I notice wheel noise. I am impressed with little sound from the outside entering in the cab. I forget what other vehicles sound like as they rush by in this car. I enjoy the sound systems as do my boys with thier IPODs. The cornering and handeling of the MDX gives me confidence that I can quickly manuever when needed especially in rain.

My favorite feature is the handeling of the MDX. It has a sporty feel without a stiff ride. In harsh conditions, (i.e heavy rain, wind and snow) I feel safe.

On rough roads, it seems to telegraph wheel noise. Also, the gas guage is hard to see. Electric start and keyless entry could be added.