1992 Acura Legend Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Legend model:
The best car I ever had
By oscar on 09/19/08 18:27 PM (PDT)

1992 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

Will be difficult to depart with. At 240.000 plus miles runs like new. It run with original time belt until recently, I changed only because the mechanic advised it. Parts becoming difficult to find. This car should become a classic.

The Best Car I've Owned Yet!!!
By mmkgz-1 on 02/24/06 14:28 PM (PST)

1992 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Everything about the car is great. I've always wanted one. And I am happy with the purchase. Even in 2006 this car is superb. It's a classic that I'm constantly complemented on and given offers to buy. Haven't had any REAL problems since I bought it. The only minor prob was changing a boot. But other than that nothing. The styling is like none other. I also had an 87 coupe that I have no comlaints about. This is a car Acura should never have stopped making.

Best overall auto experience to date
By ErnestW on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

Well made vehicle, quality mechanical components (except as noted). Understated cache. Built to compete with Lexus in luxury but perhaps never achieved the brand recognition of Lexis so this means lots of car for the money for you.

Legend Coupes
By Tony1026 on 06/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I have been driving legend coupes since 1987 -- by far, the best one I have ever owned was the 1992 model. So much so that 2 years ago, rather than buy a new car -- I simply searched until I found a '92 Black Coupe with low milage. Fun to drive - easy to maintain - beautiful lines -- what else can I say?

The Legends Lives on !!!
By Manny2000 on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

With proper maintainance.I have a 5- speed LS and I tell you I've enjoyed every ride in this car.I don't see myself parting with his car anytime soon.It's reliable dependable,and very fast.I don't see anything in it's category that compares... U take care of the ride,the ride will take care of U-It's that simple

acura legend 2 dr coupe ls
By digital d on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Have had my Legend half a year and like it very much. Reliability has been a problem, but I did not get the car in the best condition. Many people who have rode in it have commented on how much they like and can't believe that is it from 1992, and quite a few wish they had it. The performance is great and it is lots of fun to drive. The Legend is also one of the best looking cars available - even after 11 years.

LS 4dr
By Q. Riddle on 07/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Bought used with 90k, at 93k now and loving it. Everytrhing about the car is just as good as he day it rolled of the line..

True Sport/Luxury
By Kalistrat on 03/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Acura Legend Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

When you drive this car it is difficult to believe that it was actually made eleven years ago. This how quality should be tested. After 11 years the car has not had any major repairs and we saved thousands on unnecessary maintenance. When you sit in this car you feel that you are in a german luxury sedan. The handling is perfect, and at the stop light this car beats many of the new sports vehicles. When you accelerate you always feel like there is some reserve power left.

'92 Legend standard transmission
By george reeves on 03/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

This is a beautiful, classic design, quality and reliability is excellent. It's an old friend. Who could want more?

1992 Acura Legend L
By Brandon Stephenson on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Acura Legend Coupe L 2dr Coupe

I bought this car with 155,000 miles and and I now have 177,000 miles and have had no problems. I have added a intake and performance muffler and the car just gets up and goes. Really fast, never failed to start even after weeks in the cold. Driven it up to 200 miles in 90degree weather and have had no problems. This car is great!!!!