1994 Acura Integra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
THE best thing I ever did was buy this!
By appie on 06/16/10 15:49 PM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

My Integra has given me 11 years of reliable transportation.It has 207,000 mi now and still feels as peppy as it did when I bought it.I use 87 octane and have for probably 7 years now.I keep the oil changed regularly and regular maintenance done every two years or so.I love everything about it, the power windows, sunroof, cruise control, zippy 5 spd tranny, ease of parking, a huge trunk and it's just so much fun to drive.We now have a 1 yr old and she loves riding in it too.I will never sell this car, I will drive it until it dies and then I will buy a TSX.BTW I am 34 yrs old and this is only the second car I've owned, my first was an '81 Civic. I will always be a Honda/Acura girl.

Fast and Furious Grocery Getter
By Darren Donovan on 06/07/05 02:46 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

Quick, roomy, very dependable, 200,000 miles later and it still hasn't lost its power.

Best in Overall Quality
By Drew on 03/12/05 11:47 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

One word Performance. Vtech is awesome, great performance with even better mpg I average 32MPG a tank. I am the second owner and I bought it with 123,000 on it. I have had no mechanical problems even at 128,000. I highly recommend it for anyone except for families of 4 or more its maybe a little tight in the back seat. The car is awesome on the highway although the road noise is sometimes a little more than to be desired. I believe this is the best car I have owned. I look foward to buying a newer 2001 version of this car or a 2005 RSX Type -S, but I wont have to do this this for awhile while these cars last for ever and so do their resale values. Don't miss out on this Acura!

I love this car!!
By zenozin on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

There have only been a few complaints anout this car. I've had to replace the A-pipe, which apparantly is common. The radiator sprung a leak at about 100,000 miles. Other than that, I have 216,000 miles and it's still going strong. The paint is starting to deteriorate off the top and back, but that's from years in the hot Central Valley sun. I love my car!!

Nice fun car
By bigshow on 02/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

Second owner. I bought it at 56k. It has 93k now and drives and rides great. The GSR has all the options. Very reliable bumper to bumper. Everything has held up great (except for the power antenna). Regular maint. keeps car preforming at the top.

great car
By M@ on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

Excellent car. I've owned my gsr for about a year and a quarter and I love it it's nearly perfect. The only thing ive replaced was the brake booster solenoid, and the front brakes

Acura Integra, sports car or sedan?
By James687 on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

I've had this car for a few days now, and I have to say that I absoloutley love it. There's a great feel to it, even though it's almost ten years old. It almost feels like an old porsche, kind of throaty. One thing I wish I could have is the keyless entry, but I think it is actually installed on my car it's just been disabled (???) So anyway, I have to say I truley love this car.

4 dr gsr '94
By jdt on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

one of the best cars I've owned, excellent design , great performance, top build quality,true sports car handling!

1994 Integra GS-R 4DR
By elusualsuspect on 02/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

Purchased in May 1998...extremely reliable and fun-to-drive...more than enough speed for the freeway and around town...has a lot of practical functionality like folding rear seats...pulls .87 on the skidpad...change oil every 6K with Mobil 1...compression remains as strong as the day it was bought...very responsive to driver inputs...has the handling characteristics of more expensive cars, but is very affordable and fun to drive...consider this car "point-and-shoot performance with a practical twist"...best value for a front-driver under 25K!

Still crazy after all these years
By OneHappyGSROwner on 11/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Acura Integra Sedan GS-R 4dr Sedan

I bought my '94 4-door GSR in 96 after extensive research. I figured it would be reliable and looked pretty good. What a surprise! Even after 6 years and 60K miles, I cannot believe what a wonderful experience I have driving this car. It's quicker than you can imagine, and corners like a dream. I have had no major repairs, and look forward to driving it for a long time. Whee!