Used 1994 Acura Integra GS-R Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Acura Integra - Consumer Reviews

1994 Acura Integra

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

THE best thing I ever did was buy this!
By appie

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

My Integra has given me 11 years of reliable transportation.It has 207,000 mi now and still feels as peppy as it did when I bought it.I use 87 octane and have for probably 7 years now.I keep the oil changed regularly and regular maintenance done every two years or so.I love everything about it, the power windows, sunroof, cruise control, zippy 5 spd tranny, ease of parking, a huge trunk and it's just so much fun to drive.We now have a 1 yr old and she loves riding in it too.I will never sell this car, I will drive it until it dies and then I will buy a TSX.BTW I am 34 yrs old and this is only the second car I've owned, my first was an '81 Civic. I will always be a Honda/Acura girl.

Favorite Features

styling of interior and exterior, ease and fun of driving, great gas mileage, everything still works after 16 years! I love the cold A/C, the reliability and how great it runs

Suggested Improvements

I have some leaks from the windshield, but am working to get those fixed. I wish the old cars had LATCH for car seats, but I don't think it was around back then.

Fast and Furious Grocery Getter
By Darren Donovan

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

Quick, roomy, very dependable, 200,000 miles later and it still hasn't lost its power.

Favorite Features

DOHC VTEC B18C1 Powerplant

Suggested Improvements

None, aftermarket parts can take care of what it needs, like the ability to breathe.

Best in Overall Quality
By Drew

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

One word Performance. Vtech is awesome, great performance with even better mpg I average 32MPG a tank. I am the second owner and I bought it with 123,000 on it. I have had no mechanical problems even at 128,000. I highly recommend it for anyone except for families of 4 or more its maybe a little tight in the back seat. The car is awesome on the highway although the road noise is sometimes a little more than to be desired. I believe this is the best car I have owned. I look foward to buying a newer 2001 version of this car or a 2005 RSX Type -S, but I wont have to do this this for awhile while these cars last for ever and so do their resale values. Don't miss out on this Acura!

Favorite Features

Vtech, MPG, comfort, reliable, 94.4 hp per liter(1.8L- 170 hp), awesome overall

Suggested Improvements

Power antenna, more torque, more back seat space(Even though it's roomier than a coupe)

I love this car!!
By zenozin

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

There have only been a few complaints anout this car. I've had to replace the A-pipe, which apparantly is common. The radiator sprung a leak at about 100,000 miles. Other than that, I have 216,000 miles and it's still going strong. The paint is starting to deteriorate off the top and back, but that's from years in the hot Central Valley sun. I love my car!!

Nice fun car
By bigshow

1994 Acura Integra GS-R 4dr Sedan

Second owner. I bought it at 56k. It has 93k now and drives and rides great. The GSR has all the options. Very reliable bumper to bumper. Everything has held up great (except for the power antenna). Regular maint. keeps car preforming at the top.

Favorite Features

Handling. Styling. Reliability.

Suggested Improvements

Don't trick it out and integrate the antenna.