Used 2003 Volvo V40 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used V40 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

A great car at a great value!

akke bengston, 02/27/2004

I've always wanted an 1800ES wagon and I was surprised to discover the stylish v40 among the usual Volvo boxes. We drove it, liked it and bought one. The incentives on this car make it very appealing, especially considering next year's replacement looks too much like another VW. The more we drive it, the more we like it.

v-40

Patwest, 07/26/2004

It is almost as heavy as my old '95 850T (which had 210000 on it). Handles like a larger car. It has a lot of zip with the turbo engine. It U-turns in 3 lanes. Plenty of room for a bike, wheelchair, or lots of luggage. Middle seat is short, but not as bad as some compact wagons.

Fun Car, Safe Car

Jeremias Gentry, 03/28/2003

We were looking for a good combination of a vehicle that was fun to drive, safe in the event of an accident, and provided utility for a small family. We found it in the V40. I was suprised by the smooth acceleration and responsiveness, definitely enough to work through the perilous Atlanta traffic with ease. We test drove all the wagons and felt this was our best option.

Very Pleased

tdtg72, 04/04/2003

I bought this car after VW had to buy back my lemon Jetta. I really enjoy the wagon with my large dog. It looks youthful and doesn't necessarily scream soccer mom like the larger wagons. My V40 is fully loaded and everyone always comments on the headlight wipers. I love it.

my new volvo

Carol Choun, 11/13/2002

this has been an excellent car so far. great pickup, good gas mileage, smooth,fun to drive. lots of room, i have the wagon, plenty of storage, drives like a dream. good vision