Used 2004 Volvo V40
Pros & Cons
- Strong complement of safety features, affordable base price, smooth turbo engine, usable cargo space.
- No manual transmission offered, lacks sporting intentions, pricing can quickly escalate with optional equipment installed.
Edmunds' Expert Review
Though loaded with safety equipment, the V40 is hampered by its small size and aging underpinnings.
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Also consider these sponsored cars
Trending topics in reviews
- fuel efficiency
- driving experience
- electrical system
- ride quality
- maintenance & parts
- sound system
- infotainment system
- handling & steering
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- wheels & tires
Most helpful consumer reviews
Is the Volvo V40 a good car?
Is the Volvo V40 reliable?
Is the 2004 Volvo V40 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2004 Volvo V40?
The least-expensive 2004 Volvo V40 is the 2004 Volvo V40 4dr Wagon (1.9L 4cyl Turbo 5A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $25,700.
Other versions include:
- 4dr Wagon (1.9L 4cyl Turbo 5A) which starts at $25,700
- LSE 4dr Wagon (1.9L 4cyl Turbo 5A) which starts at $29,845