Used 2014 Volkswagen Touareg SUV Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Volkswagen Touareg SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Touareg model:

LOVED my VW! 4th I've owned!!
By Joe Blankenfeld

2014 Volkswagen Touareg SUV V6 Sport 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This is the 2nd Touareg (T) I've owned and the 4th VW. I love almost everything about VW. The affordable luxury, the clever, intuitive and practical technology as well as the sturdy nature of the vehicles build. The only things I would tweak are (and this may have been something specific to my 2014 T) the jumpy acceleration. When I pushed on the gas, my T had a tendency to lurch versus smoothly take off. Other than that, almost everything else was a joy.

this is the one
By patrick booher

2014 Volkswagen Touareg SUV V6 Lux 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

this is the most user friendly car I've ever owned

Very impressive package
By wnm

2014 Volkswagen Touareg SUV V6 Sport 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Just bought 2014 Sport with Nav two days ago after closely following Touareg's improvement for few years.
Comparing with no less than 4 other SUV, we decided to take Touareg based on overall performance and its value.
Certainly you can find few alternates which exceed Touareg in various areas, however Touareg impressed us with exceptional performance and overall value.

The driving experience with Touareg is so pleasant. When we sit inside Touareg, we like the unhinderance visibility. Combining the visibility of car, superior handling and responsive acceleration, we see it as one of the best SUV in its class.

For driver with height of less than 5 ft 8, the seat might be too long to be comfortable.